Pioneer Program - Governing Terms
Conditions of the Pioneer Program
(End of Conditions)
- The PIONEER PROGRAM (herein called the "Pioneer Program" or the "Program") is a promotional campaign aimed at advancing the popularity of the HOMESmarketing.com system ("HOMESmarketing" or "the System") through spreading of word by participants of the Program. In return to the participants, HOMESmarketing is offering rewards in accordance with these Conditions of the Pioneer Program ("Conditions").
- BECOMING A PARTICIPANT:
- Any individual or organization can become a Participant to the Program in one of the following manners, with or without the introduction of an existing Participant:
- By purchasing a subscription-based advertising service package offered by the System where subscription to this Program is a feature of that service package.
- By paying a subscription fee to join the Program.
- For the purposes of these Conditions, the actions individuals or organizations take to become participants to the Program as outlined above are referred to as Signup Activities.
- If not specified herein or elsewhere, the term "PARTICIPANT" shall mean any Participant, regardless of how the Participant has joined the Program. A person or organization agreeing to become a Participant to the Program or using or enjoying features or rewards offered by the Program agrees to be bound by these Conditions.
- INTRODUCTION BY EXISTING PARTICIPANTS: An individual or organization may be introduced to the Program by an existing Participant or by the System through its own promotional effort. For the purposes of these Conditions, a participant is deemed to be introduced to the Program by an existing Participant if, and only if, the Participant ID ("PID") of that existing Participant is quoted at the time a Signup Activity occurs. For the purposes of this section:
- Any existing Participant (herein also referred to as the "Referring Participant") who has introduced a new Participant to the Program is called the LEAD REFERRER of that new Participant; and where applicable, the one who has previously introduced the Referring Participant to the Program is also granted the status of Lead Referrer of that new Participant. Accordingly, a new Participant could generate up to two Lead Referrers. [Click here for explanation: Help Q&A Topic# 208.]
- A Participant can introduce as many qualified participants to the Program as possible and can be the Lead Referrers to an unlimited number of new Participants.
- REFERRAL FEES AND PARTICIPANT ID: If an individual or a business pays to purchase any Qualified Advertising Services (as defined herein) with the introduction of a Participant ID (the holder of that Participant ID is called the Direct Sale Participant), HOMESmarketing will pay referral fee in the following manners:
- The Direct Sale Participant shall receive referral fee equivalent to 7% of the sale amount paid.
- Each Lead Referrer of the Direct Sale Participant shall receive referral fee equivalent to 5% of the sale amount paid.
- Referral fees are payable only if a valid Participant ID is quoted at the time a purchase is made, and are based on the paid sale amount net of discount, applicable taxes and online payment processing fee - HOMESmarketing will keep records of all of these deductible elements of each sale.
- The term Qualified Advertising Services refers to advertising services (including any subscription packages) where use of a Participant ID is encouraged or otherwise is accepted by the System. However, no referral fee will be paid on any purchase of subscription to the Pioneer Program but the Lead Referrer status will still be established as per provision contained herein.
- The accumulated total of referral fees will be paid out to Participants half yearly, provided that the payout amount to a Participant has reached the minimum of $20 (the "minimum amount for release"). If the payout is less than the minimum amount for release it will be kept on account with HOMESmarketing until the minimum amount is reached.
- Recipients of referral fees are obligated to comply with all applicable taxation requirements of Canada and/or of the United States before such referral fees can be released by HOMESmarketing.
- TERM OF THE PROGRAM: The Program is currently in effect, but HOMESmarketing may discontinue accepting new entries at its sole discretion. Once approved, the subscription and all associated benefits of a Participant will be valid until June 30, 2018 (the "Expiry Date").
- MODIFICATIONS AND DISPUTES: The governing terms contained herein are subject to change with or without prior notice and those changes will be posted herein for information and for records. In the event of disputes HOMESmarketing shall have the final decisions on the interpretation of these Conditions and final decisions on situations or circumstances where these Conditions have not yet covered.
m mm m mm m mm m mm m mm m mm m mm m mm m mm m mm m mm m mm 11 m mm m mm m mm m mm m mm m mm m mm m mm m mm m mm m mm m mm m mm m mm m mm m mm 22